Tesco Finest Smoked Gammon Steak 230G
- Energy1120kJ 266kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 486.90kJ (115.80kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked, Wiltshire cured gammon steaks with added water.
- Our Tesco finest* gammon comes from outdoor bred pigs which give tasty and succulent pork. Our experts cure the meat by steeping it in an aged Wiltshire brine for a distinctive salty taste then air drying it to develop the texture before smoking it gently with sustainably sourced oak and beech wood. TIP: Top me with an egg and serve with chips.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (90%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Place under a pre heated grill for 11-15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Pan fry in a little oil for 9-11 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by the 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One gammon steak (230g)|
|Energy||486.90kJ (115.80kcal)||1119.87kJ (266.34kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016