- Carrots, Swedes, Beetroot + Parsnips Cubes
- Head over to our website ellaskitchen.co.uk for yummy recipes.
- Sign up at ellaskitchen.co.uk
- From our kitchen to your freezer
- I'm handy cubes of carrots, swedes, beetroot + parsnips. I'm carefully prepared, steamed in water, pureed and frozen.
- Two cubes are the perfect veg portion for little ones.
- I'm super smooth so great for weaning!
- Brilliant in bolognese, perfect with pasta
- These cubes are an easy way to give little ones a veggie boost.
- My dad made a promise to me and my brother Paddy that he would only use stuff in our food that is full of goodness.
- I told him everything also has to taste great and he agreed!
- P.S. Let's be friends
- Ella x
- Yummy organic veggies
- I'm perfect for weaning
- Warm me in under 2 mins
- Stir-in veggie boosts
- Love veg
- No big lumps and nothing artificial
- No added sugar - I contain naturally occurring sugars
- No added salt
- I'm gluten free
- Pack size: 200g
- No added sugar
- No added salt
Organic Carrots 29%, Organic Swedes 29%, Water 20%, Organic Beetroot 11%, Organic Parsnips 11%, Other stuff 0%
- Free From: Gluten
Keep frozen at -18ºC or cooler., Please don't refreeze me after defrosting, I won't like it! (unless you have stirred me into a meal)
- Cooking Instructions (General): Please note microwaves may vary.
- For a veggie boost add a frozen cube to any yummy meal you prepare and stir me in until melted.
- Hob (From Frozen): Cook me from frozen in a saucepan on a low heat, stir me continuously until I'm piping hot throughout and allow me to cool before serving.
- Microwave (From Frozen): (900W) - Place 2 cubes in a small microwaveable container. Heat for 60 seconds on high setting. Stir me to a smooth puree.
- Heat me for a further 40 seconds, ensure I'm piping hot throughout and allow me to cool before serving.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
I'm produced in the UK
Number of uses
10 10 cubes
- Nothing artificial
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
- Call us on +44 (0)330 016 5221
- Freepost Ella's Kitchen,
- RG9 4QG,
Warning: When you're eating me, make sure you're sitting down and are supervised by a grown-up. They also need to check the food is not too hot before serving.
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per 2 cubes|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||3.8g||1.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019