- Energy485kJ 116kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Mint Flavour Sponge with a Layer of Cream and Biscuit Pieces Covered in Milk Chocolate
- If you enjoyed these why not try our delicious Trio Toffee Cake Crunchies?
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Does not contain dairy cream
- Suitable for vegetarians
Milk Chocolate (34%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Sal and/or Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Shea), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Humectant (Glycerine), Glucose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Emulsifiers (E471, E475, Lecithin), Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Modified Starch, Colour (Copper Chlorophyllin), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Product contains 2.5% Biscuit pieces
- May also contain Peanuts, Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
Store in a cool, dry place., For best before, see back of pack.
Number of uses
5 Typical number of bars per pack: 5
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- UK 0800 456 1372, Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
- (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- (Outside UK): McVitie's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
5 x Cake Bars
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Bar (24g)|
|of which Saturates||12.2g||2.9g|
|of which Sugars||42.2g||10.1g|
|Typical number of bars per pack: 5||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019