Colman's Share The Flavoured Chilli Chicken Burgers 45G
- Energy1750kJ 418kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1515kJ
- A Seasoning Mix with Ginger, Coriander and Cayenne Pepper for Sweet Chilli Chicken Burgers
- For more information and meal ideas visit www.colmans.co.uk
- Discover the rest of our range and more about Colman's and our heritage at https://www.colmans.co.uk/
- This packet will help you make Sweet Chilli Chicken Burgers to share with your friends and family. With the perfect blend of ginger, coriander and cayenne pepper, it has never been easier to serve up meals that are full of flavour.
- At Colman's we believe you deserve the very best. That's why we select quality ingredients for all our recipes, which are seasonally harvested to deliver great tasting family favourites. We use only the highest quality herbs & vegetables and let them grow as nature intended. We work closely with our farmers to ensure our vegetables are harvested at exactly the right moment to deliver the taste we are famous for. We are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling our farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called ‘Growing for the Future', which ensures that our vegetable crops are both well looked after today and protected in the future.
- Why not Try
- Our delicious Peri-Peri Wings Seasoning Mix
- A seasoning blend with ginger, coriander and cayenne pepper for sweet chilli chicken burgers
- Quick & easy, cooks in under 30 minutes
- Great to share with your family or friends
- Full on flavour
- No added MSG, no artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 45g
Sugar, Potato Starch, Fructose, Salt, Garlic (3.5%), Potassium Chloride, Ginger (2%), Coriander (2%), Red Pepper (1.6%), Cayenne Pepper (1.2%), Palm Fat, Lemon Juice Powder, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Caramel Syrup, Pepper, Balsamic Vinegar Powder (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must)
- May contain Gluten, Milk, Egg, Celery, Mustard and Soy
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Hungary
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation and Usage: Using the fresh ingredients from the shopping list, follow the 3 easy steps on the back of the packet and rest assured that you'll bring smiles to all your friends and family. Serves: 4 Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to marinate Cooking time: 8-10 minutes Shopping List:
- 400g chicken mini fillets
- 2 dessertspoons vegetable oil
- 4 large sesame seeded burger buns
- 80g shredded lettuce
- 1. Prepare it: Mix the Sweet Chilli mix with the oil to a paste and add to the chicken. Toss well together and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- 2. Grill it: Cook under hot grill for 8-10 mins, turning once, until cooked through.
- 3. Share it: Toast the burger buns and fill with the chicken and lettuce. And finally, share the flavour!
Number of uses
4 Pack contains 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Made for:
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Any comments or questions?
- Please call to chat on (UK) Freephone 0800 281 026, (IE) Callsave 1850 281026
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
45 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g as sold||per portion**||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.9g||1.5g||8%|
|of which sugars||61g||14g||16%|
|* % of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|** 1 Portion = 1/4 of the prepared recipe||-||-||-|
|Pack contains 4 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019