Batchelors Risotto Mushroom And Garlic 100G
- Energy1498kJ 354kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 576kJ
- Parboiled risotto rice in a mushroom and garlic flavour sauce mix.
- Ready in 12 minutes
- Low fat
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
- Low fat
Parboiled Risotto Rice (82%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Yeast Extract, Dried Mushroom (1.5%), Vegetable Oils (Palm, Sunflower), Whole Milk Powder, Salt, Dried Glucose Syrup, Garlic Powder (0.5%), Emulsifiers (Pentasodium Triphosphate, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Flavourings (contain Milk), Sugar, Onion Powder, Roasted Garlic, Mushroom Juice Concentrate Powder, Dried Parsley, Milk Protein, Acid (Citric Acid), Stabiliser (Dipotassium Phosphate), Black Pepper Extract
- May also contain Celery, Mustard, Soya and Wheat
- May Contain: Celery, Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool dry place.
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Place 450ml (15 fl oz) of cold water into a non-stick saucepan and stir in the contents of the sachet, bring to the boil.
- 2 Boil on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 12 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed. (If you prefer a softer rice, use 500ml (17 fl oz) of water and cook for 14 minutes).
- 3 Remove from the heat, stir and serve.
Preparation and Usage
- Serves 1 as main meal or for a tasty snack
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 portion
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Customer Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our Consumer Relations Department on 0800 222722 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (UK only) quoting the codes printed on the pack. Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
DO NOT USE IF SACHET IS OPEN OR TORN.
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g As Prepared||Per Pack (260g) As Prepared||% Reference Intake|
|of which Saturates||0.5g||1.3g||7%|
|of which Sugars||1.5g||3.9g||4%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 1 portion||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016