- Sumatra Gayo Highlands Ground Coffee
- Find us on Twitter and Facebook
- About this Coffee
- A real crowd-pleaser - this is one that will really set off a good meal. Or erase the memory of a bad one. Actually, it's awesome whatever you've eaten.
- Produced by our partner growers from Takengon and Lake Lut Tawar in the Aceh province and bought at the price those farmers deserve, the clean, cocoa and dark chocolate flavours mean you get your chocolate hit, minus the guilt.
- Here is a Mule who wants to look on the bright side of things. He does. He's tried really hard to be that little ray of sunshine, to be fine with it all.
- But he's not really that type. The mere sight of robusta beans or instant coffee crumples his brow and clenches his jaw.
- After all, good coffee is never a matter of taking it easy - flavour doesn't just 'turn up'. It needs to be cultivated by expert growers, coaxed by obsessive roasters, and given the 'Hooves up' by the fussiest critic there is.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Strength - It will kick you this hard - 4
- Sumatra ground mighty
- For when you came over all bittersweet
- With tastes of cocoa & dark chocolate
- Carried from Gayo Highlands, Sumatra
- This bag is full of ground coffee
- Great Taste 2015
- Pack size: 227g
Looking after this coffee, Store away from direct sunlight and any strong odours - these beans have had enough sun thank you very much. And don't even think about putting it in the fridge., Once open, squeeze out the air, seal the bag tightly and use within 2 weeks.
Origin Free Text
Roasted with pride in Meltham, Yorkshire
Preparation and Usage
- The Mule Rules
- (A Quick Brewing Guide)
- 1. Choose your weapon
- Grumpy Mule coffees are suitable for use in a wide range of brewing equipment. For espresso machines, finely grind your beans for best results.
- 2. Load up
- Use 2 heaped dessert spoonfuls (those big ones your mum only had out for special occasions) of fresh, ground coffee per cup. If you want to be a nerd about it that's 15g per 250ml of coffee.
- Espresso-heads, a good extraction time for our coffee is about 27 seconds per shot. Just don't count mississipily (watch Friends, it'll make sense).
- 3. Fire!
- Allow heated water to come off the boil (about 93-95º) before pouring. It's just enough time to tweet a pic of the pack at a jaunty angle. Serve the coffee immediately once brewed.
Name and address
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- Tel: 01484 855500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
227 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019