- Energy900 kJ 212 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values dry/uncooked rice Per 100g
- Basmati & Quinoa
- For more tasty inspiration, visit Tilda.com.
- Our signature Pure Basmati blended with versatile quinoa
- Beautifully blended and balanced
- Grown in Himalayan foothills, Basmati has an aromatic and unique taste. Add the perfect amount of protein-rich Quinoa, and you have a deliciously versatile blend that's full of natural goodness and incredibly simple to cook.
- We Promise:
- Each batch is purity tested to guarantee the exceptional taste and unique aroma of basmati.
- Our grains are matured naturally to ensure a light fluffy texture.
- Broken grains are removed so our rice does not stick.
- Pack size: 375g
Basmati Rice (87.5%), Red Quinoa (12.5%)
Store in a cool dry place., Best Before End, See Base
Origin Free Text
Milled and packed in the UK from imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Light, fluffy Basmati and nutritious Quinoa are perfect for pilafs or as tasty, filling additions to salads.
- Or why not mix your cooked rice with herbs, tin of tomatoes and your choice of vegetables for a nutritious stew?
- 1 Add 60g of rice per person to a large pan of boiling water.
- 2 Cook on a medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 3. Drain well, cover and stand for 3 minutes. Then lightly fork through the grains and serve.
Number of uses
6 This pack contains 6 x 60g portions
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values dry/uncooked rice Per 100g||dry/uncooked rice Per 60g|
|(of which saturates)||0.4g||0.2g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||0.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019