Tesco Finest Pesto Chicken 430G
- Energy1296kJ 309kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 603kJ / 144kcal
- Chicken breasts covered in a basil pesto sauce, topped with Parmigiano Reggiano medium fat hard cheese and spinach.
- Succulent British chicken breasts with fragrant pesto sauce, shavings of tangy Parmigiano Reggiano and fresh spinach leaves.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breasts (43%), Spinach (13%), Whole Milk, Whipping Cream (Milk), Water, Green Pesto (6%) [Sunflower Oil, Basil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Salt], Onion, Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (2.0%), Cornflour, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Garlic Purée, Salt, White Pepper, Chicken Gelatine.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: 070, 5, 190
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for freezing.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (215g)|
|Energy||603kJ / 144kcal||1296kJ / 309kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019