Tesco Finest Four Cheese And Caramelised Onion Pizza 455G
- Energy2631kJ 629kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1218kJ / 291kcal
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with a cheese sauce, full fat mascarpone cheese, shaved mozzarella full fat soft cheese, full fat goats curd and balsamic caramelised onions, with a sachet of rocket leaves.
- A hand stretched sourdough pizza, topped with an indulgent cheese sauce, creamy pools of mascarpone, shaved mozzarella, tangy goat's curd and sweet caramelised onions. Finish at home with a bag of fresh rocket. Good pizzas start with the base. Our chefs make this one with fine 00 flour and a sourdough starter, which is slowly fermented, stretched by hand and then baked in a wood fired oven for perfect crispness and charred pockets of flavour. To intensify the rich, creamy flavours of this pizza, we use a cheese sauce base, then layer on more cheeses: shavings of mozzarella, tangy goat's curd and creamy mascarpone. Balsamic caramelised onions add a harmonious sweetness to finish. For a final authentic touch, we've included a bag of fresh rocket to scatter over once it's ready.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (12%), Mascarpone Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (7%), Goat's Curd (Milk) (6%), Red Onion (4.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Medium Fat Ripened Hard Cheese (Milk) (4.0%), Whole Milk, Rocket Leaves Sachet (2.0%), Wheat Flour, Semolina (Wheat), Lemon Juice, Whipping Cream (Milk), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Muscovado Sugar, Salt, Sourdough Culture [Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat], Garlic Purée, Parsley, Yeast, Cornflour, Vinegar, Black Pepper, Grape Must, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Butter (Milk), White Pepper.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 9-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 9-10 minutes. For best results turn pizza halfway through cooking. Scatter with rocket leaves before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per ½ pizza|
|Energy||1218kJ / 291kcal||2631kJ / 629kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019