Finest Meal Deal Chicken And Ham Must. Mash 700G
- Energy1852kJ 444kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 551.20kJ (132.15kcal)
- Chicken, ham and leeks in a white wine sauce, topped with mustard mashed potato
- Tender British chicken and Wiltshire ham in a rich, creamy leek and white wine sauce, topped with a tangy, buttery mustard mash. To make this dish, we marinate British chicken breast and thigh to make sure its tender and full of flavour, then cook it and shred it. Traditionally Wiltshire cured ham adds sweetness and saltiness, combined with crisp white wine and sweet leeks in the sauce for freshness. Wholegrain mustard in the mash adds a piquant kick.
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Chicken (11%), Onion, White Wine, Skimmed Milk, Ham Hock (5%)(Pork, Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Water, Leek (2%), Rapeseed Oil, Chicken Extract, Wholegrain Mustard(Water, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk), Salt, Sugar, Rosemary, Bay Leaf, White Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30mins. Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (336g**)|
|Energy||551.20kJ (132.15kcal)||1852.03kJ (444.02kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016