Tesco Finest Butternut And Mushroom Wellington 455G
- Energy1796kJ 430kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 809kJ / 194kcal
- Puff pastry filled with butternut squash, mushroom and spinach with sherry and maple syrup topped with paprika and parsley flakes.
- Maple syrup roasted butternut squash, with layers of mushrooms and spinach hand wrapped in a golden flaky puff pastry. Enjoy a take on a classic wellington. Sherry, thyme and rosemary enhances the blend of wild mushrooms and fresh spinach we've used as a duxelle, while the butternut squash has been roasted in maple syrup to intensify its natural sweetness.
INGREDIENTS: Butternut Squash (29%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Chestnut Mushroom (12%), Margarine [Palm Stearin, Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt], Spinach, Onion, Sherry, Wild Mushrooms (2.5%) [Chanterelle Mushroom, Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cep Mushroom], Celery, Rapeseed Oil, Maple Syrup, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Salt, Parsley, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Sherry Vinegar, Rosemary, Thyme, Mushroom, Yeast Extract, Paprika Flakes, Parsley Flakes, Cracked Black Pepper, Yeast, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Carrot, Leek, Tomato Purée, Bay Leaf, Black Peppercorns, White Peppercorns.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40 mins Place pastry with parchment paper directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pie (222g)|
|Energy||809kJ / 194kcal||1796kJ / 430kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016