Tesco Finest Steak And Ale Filo Pie 400G
- Energy1515kJ 362kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 851kJ / 204kcal
- Filo pastry pie filled with beef, ale gravy and cheese sauce topped with cheese, parsley and paprika crumb.
- Tender beef and Dorset brown ale gravy in crisp filo pastry, topped with a creamy sauce. Our experts have paired crisp, hand folded filo pastry and a rich ale gravy with tender pieces of beef. Topped with a creamy rarebit style sauce, which has flavours of mustard, extra mature Cheddar, Dorset brown ale and Worcester sauce. Finished with a sprinkle of indulgent mature Cheddar, fresh parsley and smoky paprika.
INGREDIENTS: Beef (28%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Carrot, Semi Skimmed Milk, Tomato Purée, Onion, Mushroom, Double Cream (Milk), Ale (Barley) (4.5%), Cornflour, Celery, Whole Milk, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Red Leicester Cheese [Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto)], Butter (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Roast Beef Bouillon [Beef Stock, Onion, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Leek, Garlic, Parsley, Rosemary, Bay Leaf, Thyme], Sugar, Treacle, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Treacle, Redcurrant Juice from Concentrate, Parsley, Paprika, Thyme, Black Mustard Seed, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Rosemary, Dextrose, Roasted Barley Malt, Spirit Vinegar, Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Lemon Oil, Cracked Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Clove, Cayenne Pepper, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Ground Bay Leaf, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Wheat Starch, Maize Starch.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30–35 mins Remove outer sleeve and film lid. Place foil directly on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before using the parchment paper to lift the pie out of the foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorFollow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pie (178g**)|
|Energy||851kJ / 204kcal||1515kJ / 362kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016