Tesco Finest Red Potato And Butternut Rosti 220G
- Energy1017kJ 244kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 997kJ / 240kcal
- Red potato, butternut squash with onion, Cheddar cheese and Pecorino medium fat hard cheese seasoned with herbs and black pepper.
- with a Pecorino Melt Crisp, golden rounds of shredded potato, sweet squash, cheese and onion, topped with a Pecorino melt. Rostis need the right potatoes our experts use Red Fantasy, grown exclusively for Tesco Finest, for their buttery texture, which crisps up perfectly when fried with butternut squash, cheese and onions. We top the rostis with a creamy Pecorino and chive sauce, grated Pecorino and fresh parsley for a really indulgent finish.
INGREDIENTS: Red Potato (52%), Butternut Squash (18%), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Dried Potato, Whole Milk, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Parsley, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Salt, Chive, Gelling Agent (Pectins), Thyme, Cracked Black Pepper.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 13-15 mins Place rosti directly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 22-24 mins Place rosti directly onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One rosti (102g**)|
|Energy||997kJ / 240kcal||1017kJ / 244kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019