Tesco Finest Butternut Squash Gratin 350G
- Energy838kJ 201kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 510.72kJ (122.71kcal)
- Butternut squash and swede layered in a cheese sauce topped with breadcrumb, pumpkin seeds, parsley and paprika.
- with Creamy Pecorino Sauce Seasoned with thyme, finished with crunchy pumpkin seeds and smoky paprika breadcrumbs. The sauce made with Pecorino and Cheddar is enhanced with thyme and garlic, while pumpkin seeds and paprika breadcrumbs add the perfect finishing crunch.
INGREDIENTS: Butternut Squash (36%), Swede, Whole (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet), Single Cream (Milk), White Wine, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk)(Sheep (Milk), Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet), Cornflour, Pumpkin Seed, Salt, Garlic Purée, Thyme, Parsley, Yeast, Paprika, Turmeric Extract(Polysorbate 80, Turmeric Extract, Propylene Glycol), Paprika Extract(Glycerol, Colour (Paprika Extract), Water, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Fatty Acid Esters of Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Remove film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Remove sleeve
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (164g**)|
|Energy||510.72kJ (122.71kcal)||837.58kJ (201.24kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016