- Energy557kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2229kJ / 536kcal
- Plantain crisps with sea salt.
- Hand cooked crisps Our experts in the Fenlands of Cambridgeshire have more than 25 years' experience in producing vegetable crisps. The vegetables are carefully hand cooked in small batches to create just the right crunch and then generously seasoned.
INGREDIENTS: Plantain, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a bag (25g)|
|Energy||2229kJ / 536kcal||557kJ / 134kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016