- Energy404kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 323kJ / 78kcal
- La Chica Chardonnay 2017 Wine of Chile
- An elegant Chardonnay from the single vineyard site ‘Lachica’, situated in Chiles’s up and coming Limari Valley. Grown on mineral rich soils that the cool climate that high altitudes create, this delicious white has subtle flavours of melon and peach – a small portion of the blend was fermented in oak barrels which adds hints of vanilla and oak complexity
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- This delicious white has subtle flavours of melon and peach with a hint of vanilla and oak.
Region of Origin
Vina Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
- Grapes are hand-picked from the Lachica vineyard and delivered to the winery, where the grapes are gently de-stemmed, crushed and transferred to the press which separates the juice from the skins. The juice then rests for 24 hours where the solids settle and clear juice is moved to the fermentation tanks. Yeast is added and the fermentation progresses for 21 days at 13 degrees. A small proportion of the juice is fermented in oak barrels.
- The winery was born in 2005 in the Limarí Valley, a wine region located in the far north of Chile, 400 km north of Santiago. With a cool and moderate climate, the Limarí Valley is immersed in one of the areas with the clearest skies in the world. The low height of the Coastal Range in the area and the proximity to the Pacific Ocean allow the sea breeze to enter the valley through the Limarí River, cooling our vineyards and moderating the high temperatures in the Limarí Valley.
- The vineyards are located in the Limari Valley, where the dry climate is cooled by the morning fog enabling the grapes to ripen evenly and slowly to full maturity. The soil is alluvial and colluvial clay.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||323kJ / 78kcal||404kJ / 97kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019