- Energy1397 kJ 334 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1941kJ
- Chow Mein Noodles with dried vegetables and soya sauce with sweetener.
- For delicious meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Good to remember
- Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages.
- Take the taste of Asia with you wherever you go with Maggi® Classic Chow Mein Fusian® Noodle Pots. The flavours of soy and garlic combine with veggies to create a tasty, perfectly portable pot of noodles with a difference. Our range of Fusian® premium noodle pots allow you to enjoy the mouth-watering Asian flavours you love wherever you go.
- Each pot of Classic Chow Mein Fusian® noodles contains premium noodles, seasoning, sauce and veggies - everything you need to make a delicious pot of Chow Mein noodles! Maggi® makes it easy for you to pull together tasty noodles every time, wherever you are.
- Following the instructions on the pot, add seasoning, boiling water and sauce to your pot of noodles to prepare delicious noodles in just four minutes.
- Maggi® was founded in 1872 by Swiss entrepreneur Julius Maggi, a pioneer of food production who was passionate about producing accessible, deliciously nutritious food that was available to everyone. Today, this passion lives on in everything we do over at Maggi®.
- Our passion for taste and quality shines through in all our recipes; from So Juicy® to So Tender®, from recipe mixes to stocks, from noodles to seasoning. Inspire a love of homemade cooking every day with Maggi®!
- If you love our Classic Chow Mein Fusian® Noodles, why not try the Fiery Sweet Chilli or Aromatic Spiced Curry flavours?
- For more tasty meal ideas visit www.maggi.co.uk
- Premium noodle pot with sachets of veggies, sauce & seasoning
- Create a classic noodle adventure in just 4 minutes
- A convenient noodle pot format for on-the-go
- Now with 25% less salt than the market average
- Pack size: 72g
Noodles: Wheat Flour (45%), Palm Oil, Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates), Stabiliser (Sodium Polyphosphate), Garlic, Turmeric, Sauce (7.3%): Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Sesame), Sugar, Salt, Colour (Caramel, Caramel Ammonia (with Wheat), Tomato, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium 5'Ribonucleotides), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Soya Sauce (0.13%), Hydrolysed Soya Protein, Maltodextrin, Sweetener (Sodium Saccharin), Seasoning Sachet (9.7%): Potato Starch, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Garlic (0.61%), Flavourings (with Gluten, Soya, Egg and Mustard), Herbs and Spices (Ginger (0.27%), Black Pepper, Chilli Pepper), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Caramelised Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Vegetables (2.78%): Carrot, Leek, Onion, Parsley, Chives
- May contain Milk and Celery
- May Contain: Celery, Milk
Store in a cool and dry place., Best before end: see base.
Preparation and Usage
- Just add the seasoning, veggies & soya sauce to create your delicious chow mein noodles.
- To Prepare:
- 1 Add the seasoning and veggies to the cup.
- 2 Pour boiling water up to the fill line, cover and wait for 4 minutes.
- 3 Add soya sauce, stir thoroughly until well mixed and enjoy your noodles!
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Recyclable Packing Recyclable Pot
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
72 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 100g as prepared**||Per pot**||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||11.5g||3.0g||8.3g||42%|
|of which: sugars||6.7g||1.8g||4.8g||5%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**Pot + 200ml water; used as basis for per 100g as prepared||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019