- A blend of fruit & vegetable juices
- In this little bottle is the juice of
- 1 orange
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 of an apple
- Why Not Waste Not
- Here's the thing: mountains of great fruit 'n' veg gets wasted. There's no real reason and it's bad news environmentally.
- As passionate farmers this doesn't make sense to us or, we're betting, to you.
- That's why our Waste Not juices are full of fresh, all-natural, not-quite-perfect ingredients. It's all good. Please love it responsibly.
- Feed Good.
- Do Good.
- Taste Good.®
- Only at Tesco.
- Cold pressed
- Love taste, hate waste
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly
- Pack size: 250ml
Orange Juice (40%), Carrot Juice (40%), Apple Juice (20%), Vitamin C
To keep your Waste Not good to the last glug chill it out to 0-5°C., Drink within one day of opening (but once sipped, rarely left!)., Best before date see lid
Preparation and Usage
- Shake it like you mean it.
Name and address
- AMC Juices SL,
- Ctra. Madrid-Cartagena km 390,
- 30100 Murcia,
250 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold Per 100ml|
|(of which saturates)||<0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||7.6g|
|Vitamin C||34.5mg (43% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019