Tesco Salmon En Croute 190G
- Energy2391kJ 573.0kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1382.10kJ (331.30kcal)
- Formed Salmon (Salmo salar) fillet pieces with white wine and parsley sauce wrapped in butter enriched puff pastry.
- Encased in buttery puff pastry with white wine sauce for a rich taste Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our fish is important to us which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. Carefully prepared, boneless, 100% salmon fillet, encased in a rich and buttery golden pastry for a crisp finish.
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (37%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Margarine(Palm Oil, Water, Salt), Butter (Milk), Milk, Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk)(Water, Cream (Milk), Milk Proteins, Cornflour, Starter Culture, Sea Salt), Margarine(Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Whipping Cream (Milk), White Wine(White Wine, Sulphur Dioxide), Fish Stock(Water, Fish Extract, Leek, Onion, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Fennel Seed, Black Peppercorns), Onion, Cornflour, Fish Gelatine, Salt, Parsley, White Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 23-25 mins Lift out of tray using parchment and carefully place on a pre-heated baking tray. Brush pastry with milk or beaten egg and bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 16 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Will be piping hot once cooked.Allow to cool slightly.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pack (173g**)|
|Energy||1382.10kJ (331.30kcal)||2391.03kJ (573.15kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016