- Energy765kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 665kJ / 158kcal
- Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet coated in batter and dusted in a seasoned crumb.
- Delicately dusted in a seasoned crumb for extra flavour Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. 100% haddock fillet, wild caught by selected fishermen from the seas of the North East Atlantic. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
INGREDIENTS: Haddock (Fish) (78%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Dried Skimmed Milk, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Dried Parsley, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven chilled: 20-22 mins 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Frozen: 30-32 mins 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per pack|
|Energy||665kJ / 158kcal||765kJ / 182kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019