- Energy440kJ 105kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2116kJ
- Two crispy wafer fingers covered with lemon flavour milk chocolate (66%).
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/KITKAT
- Join us at facebook.com/KITKATuk
- Visit www.KITKAT.co.uk
- Share your chocolate biscuit break with #MyBreak
- Good to remember: enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth KITKAT milk chocolate. KITKAT 4 Finger was first launched in 1935 as 'Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp' and didn't acquire its name until two years later in 1937. KITKAT 2 Finger chocolate biscuit bar uses sustainably sourced cocoa from The Nestle Cocoa Plan to ensure a better deal for the Ivorian cocoa farmers who supply us and better chocolate for you! KITKAT 2 Finger makes a great addition to any lunch and a great treat at work or home. Why not make your next coffee break even better with a KITKAT 2 Finger? Annually we sell enough 2 Finger KITKAT to go around the world more than one and a half times! KITKAT 2 Finger has a range of 6 delicious chocolate flavours; Milk, Dark, Dark Mint, Orange, Cookies & Cream and Toffee Treat. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT ®
- Why not mix up your break and try a taste of New York with KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar of 2 fingers of crispy wafer biscuit covered with smooth lemon flavoured chocolate
- Multipack of 9 Kit Kat 2 Finger chocolate biscuits
- With 105 Calories they're a great treat to enjoy during your break!
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 20.7g
Sugar, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Milk Powders (Skimmed and Whole), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Shea/ Illipe/ Mango Kernel/ Kokum Gurgi/ Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavourings, Yeast, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt, Butterfat (from Milk)
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End see under fin seal
Number of uses
9 Contains 9 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
9 x 20.7 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||13.7g||2.9g||20g||15%|
|of which: sugars||50.7g||10.5g||90g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 9 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019