- Energy449kJ 106kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1020.40kJ (241.20kcal)
- Medium sliced white bread with mixed and sprouted rye grains.
- Medium Sliced. Distinct malty flavour. Baked with ancient varieties of grain. Created by our expert bakers. We make this full flavoured loaf using spelt and sprouted rye, which are known as ancient varieties of grain. Baked with a blend of wheat flakes, oats, malted wheat and barley gives extra texture to the crumb.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mixed Grains (18%)(Wheat Flakes, Oats, Malted Wheat Flakes, Barley), Wheat Gluten, Sprouted Grains (2.5%)(Rye), Yeast, Spelt, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Processing Aid(Water, Rapeseed Oil, Soya Oil, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Thermally Oxidised Soya Bean Oil Interacted With Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Enzymes, Potato Starch), Fermented Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier(Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent(Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice (44g)|
|Energy||1020.40kJ (241.20kcal)||449.07kJ (106.15kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016