- Energy414kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 217 kJ
- Nitrogen infused milk drink with coffee. Sterilised.
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us on facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Clean. Creamy texture. Cutting-edge. NESCAFÉ Azera Nitro is here. Crack open the slim can to unleash the crisp nitrogen-infused experience of the Nitro Latte. Premium coffee infused with the cool, smooth touch of nitrogen.
- Experience Nitro Coffee. Grab a can of our nitrogen latte from the fridge and enjoy it wherever, whenever and however you want.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Try another exciting Nitro coffee with a difference: our crisp, dark Nitro Americano. With no milk, but the same crisp, clean refreshment, and a gorgeous creamy pour.
- Cutting-edge nitrogen-infused coffee
- Delicious served chilled
- Our cool premium canned latte
- Silky, creamy-tasting nitro coffee
- Crack open the can to unleash the unique taste and sound of Nitro
- Pack size: 192ml
Semi-Skimmed Milk (75%), Water, Sugar, Soluble Coffee (1.5%), Stabilisers (E500, E466), Acidity Regulators (E500, E332), Nitrogen
Best Before End: See Base of Can
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Instructions
- 1. Rotate don't shake me
- 2. Best served cold in a glass
Number of uses
1 Contains 1 serving
Name and address
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
192 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml as sold|
|of which: saturates||0.7g|
|of which: sugars||6.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016