Tesco White Chocolate Party Cake
- Energy1183kJ 282kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1848kJ / 441kcal
- Madeira sponge cake filled with raspberry jam and covered with a white chocolate buttercream, topped with white chocolate decorations and marbled chocolate curls.
- WITH RASPBERRY JAM Hand finished with white chocolate buttercream for a velvety cake
Buttercream (24%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), White Chocolate (10%), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Raspberry Jam (8%), Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Maize Starch, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soya Lecithins), Dried Glucose Syrup, Dried Whole Milk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Milk Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Citric Acid, Butteroil (Milk).
Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Water, Glucose Syrup, Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
White Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithins, Sunflower Lecithins), Flavouring.
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raspberry Concentrate, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Colour (Anthocyanins), Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and plastic collar before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze, use within 2 days
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||64g of cake|
|Energy||1848kJ / 441kcal||1183kJ / 282kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019