Ambrosia Deluxe Cream Rice Pot 320G
- Energy504kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 480 kJ/ 114 kcal
- Vanilla Rice Pudding with Cream
- Ambrosia Deluxe is so delicious, you won't be able to resist.
- Just dive straight in and enjoy the heavenly taste, hot or cold!
- Made with fresh West Country cream
- Blended with our finest ingredients
- 100% natural flavours
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 320g
Full Cream Milk, Rice (9%), Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Cream (2%) (Milk), Vanilla Extract, Total Milk content 83%
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days., Best Before End: See lid.
Preparation and Usage
- To Enjoy Hot:
- 1. Empty contents into a saucepan.
- 2. Heat gently, stirring frequently, do not boil.
- To Microwave (800w, Cat E): If microwaving full contents, carefully remove plastic lid and entire foil lid. From ambient, heat on full power for 1 1/2 min, stirring halfway. Leave to stand for 1 min and stir before serving.
- Do not reheat. To heat a portion, pour required amount into a microwaveable container. Heat on full power: 1 portion (105g) = 30sec. Leave to stand for 1 min and stir before eating. After heating handle with care. All microwave ovens vary, amend cooking time as needed.
Number of uses
3 This pack contains 3 portions
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Careline: UK - 0800 3282121
- ROI - 1800 93 2814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Portion (105g)|
|Energy||480 kJ/ 114 kcal||504 kJ/ 120 kcal|
|of which saturates||2.2g||2.3g|
|of which sugars||9.3g||9.8g|
|This pack contains 3 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016