- Vegan fish goujons made from wheat protein.
- Your convenient plant based alternatives: 100% Vegan 100% Tasty
- Product packed in a protective atmosphere.
- 100% Plant based
- High in protein
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B12 & iron
- Pack size: 216g
- High in protein
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Source of vitamin B12 & iron
Rehydrated Wheat Protein [59%], Wheat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Thickener [Methylcellulose], Natural Flavourings, Wheat Starch, Flaxseed Oil, Potato Fibers, Maltodextrin, Herbs and Spices, Maize Starch, Vitamins and Minerals [Iron, Vitamin B12]
- Not suitable for customers with an allergy to Soya, Milk (Lactose), Lupin and Egg due to manufacturing methods
Keep refrigerated below 5°C, once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for home freezing. This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions without affecting the quality or safety of the product. Once frozen use within 1 month., For use by date see front of pack.
- Other (From Chilled): Heat for approx. 6 minutes in a pre-heated airfryer at 180 °C. Turn over half way.
- Shallow Fry (From Chilled): Fry in 1 x tablespoon of hot vegetable oil for approx. 4-5 minutes on a medium heat.
Name and address
- Vivera B.V.,
- Handelsweg 9,
- 7451 PJ Holten,
- The Netherlands.
216 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per 35 g||RI* per 35g|
|Energy||1040 kJ / 248 kcal||364 kJ / 87 kcal||4 %|
|Fat||10 g||3,6 g||5 %|
|of which saturates||1,1 g||0,4 g||2 %|
|mono-unsaturated||2,9 g||1,0 g||-|
|poly-unsaturated||6,2 g||2,2 g||-|
|trans fat||<0,5 g||<0,1 g||-|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0,34 g||0,12 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||25 g||8,7 g||3 %|
|of which sugars||0,8 g||0,3 g||<1 %|
|Dietary fibre||2,7 g||1,0 g||-|
|Protein||13 g||4,5 g||9 %|
|Salt||1,5 g||0,5 g||9 %|
|Iron||2,1 mg [15%**]||-||-|
|Vitamin B12||0,38 µg [15%**]||-||-|
|* = Reference ingestion of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**= Reference intake of vitamins and minerals||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016