- Energy522 kJ 125 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 522 kJ / 125 kcal
- Plant-based burger made from pumpkin, sweet potato and soya protein and seasoned with spices.
- Join us and feed the Goodness Revolution! #MoreLifeLessMeat
- We believe life is better when you eat less meat. So, we want to help people make their change with our delicious plant-based meat.
- Product packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Cook me, please!
- Burger to the rescue
- Fry on medium: 5 mins
- Oven at 225°C: 8 mins
- More Life Less Meat - 100% Plant-Based
- Change the world bite by bite
- Source of protein and fibre
- Pack size: 200g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Pumpkin* [49%], Sweet Potato** [29%], Sunflower Oil, Soya Protein [4.9%], Potato Starch, Spices, Thickener [Methylcellulose], Wheat Fibres, Salt, Red Paprika, Onion, Garlic, *This ingredient is not from the Netherlands, but from other EU countries, **This ingredient is not from the Netherlands, but from other EU countries
- These products are produced in a factory that handles Gluten, Soya, Milk [Lactose] and Egg. Strict controls are in place to prevent cross-contamination but for severe allergy sufferers we advise that these products are not suitable for customers with an allergy to Gluten, Soya, Milk [Lactose] and Egg
Keep refrigerated below 5°C, once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Suitable for home freezing. This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions without affecting the quality of or safety of the product. Once frozen use within 1 month.For use by date see front of pack.
Name and address
- Vivera B.V.,
- Handelsweg 9,
- 7451 PJ Holten,
- The Netherlands.
|Typical Values||per 100 g||RI per 100g*|
|Energy||522 kJ / 125 kcal||6 %|
|Fats||6.0 g||9 %|
|of which saturates||0.7 g||4 %|
|Carbohydrates||11 g||4 %|
|of which sugars||2.7 g||4 %|
|Dietary fibre||5.5 g||-|
|Protein||4.2 g||8 %|
|Salt||1.4 g||23 %|
|*= Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019