- Energy878kJ 209kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1656.93kJ (394.03kcal)
- Sponge filled with raspberry jam and frosting, covered in soft icing with sugar paste decorations.
- Delicious sponge filled with dreamily soft frosting and raspberry jam
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raspberry Jam (8%), Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Glucose Syrup, Water, Humectant (Glycerine), Palm Oil, Palm Stearin (Palm), Maize Starch, Palm Kernel oil, ND (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulphate, Rapeseed Oil, Glycerine, Water, Palm Kernel oil, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Monooleate, Polysorbate 80, Alpha-Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Stabiliser (Tragacanth), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colours (Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract, Beta-Carotene), Dried Egg White.
Raspberry Jam contains: Glucose Syrup, Raspberry Purée, Water, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool dry place and once opened store in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/12 of a cake (53g)|
|Energy||1656.93kJ (394.03kcal)||878.17kJ (208.84kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016