- Energy1681kJ 400kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 490.03kJ (116.56kcal)
- Marinated chicken breast pieces with butternut squash and feta full fat soft cheese, served with cooked bulgur wheat, pearl barley and tomato and chilli sauce.
- Flame seared marinated chicken breast in a spicy harissa sauce with roasted butternut squash. Our chefs use a fragrant harissa rose paste, roast cumin and red chilli in a sundried tomato sauce to create a sauce with a real kick that works perfectly with lemon and thyme marinated chicken. Served with tabbouleh, butternut squash and feta cheese.
Chicken Breast (28%), Cooked Bulgur Wheat, Butternut Squash, Tomato, Cooked Pearl Barley, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Paste), Tomato Juice, Feta Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (4%), Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Concentrated Pineapple Juice), Coriander, Onion, Harissa Paste, Yellow Split Peas, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Parsley, Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli, Sugar, Coriander Powder, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Thyme, Cumin Powder, Sundried Tomatoes, White Wine Vinegar, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate), Rosemary, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Black Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil Extract, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide), Garlic Oil.
Cooked Bulgur Wheat contains: Water, Bulgur Wheat, Spinach, Parsley, Coriander, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate).
Cooked Pearl Barley contains: Water, Pearl Barley.
Harissa Paste contains: Water, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Sugar, Tomato Purée, Chilli, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Caraway Seed Powder (Caraway Seed), Clove Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Stir before serving.
Instructions: 800W 5 mins / 900W 4 ½ mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
- For best results microwave heat. Remove outer sleeve.
- Pierce film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (343g**)|
|Energy||490.03kJ (116.56kcal)||1680.80kJ (399.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016