Tesco 4 White Tortillas Wraps
- Energy767kJ 182kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1198.90kJ (284.00kcal)
- 4 Plain wheat tortilla wraps.
- Light & Soft. For homemade tortilla chips, cut into triangles, place in baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and bake until crisp. Pressed from fresh dough balls for a soft flour tortilla.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), ND (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Powerflex 6109, Flour Treatment Agent (L-Cysteine).
Powerflex 6109 contains: Salt, Wheat Starch, Enzymes
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and by date., Store in a cool dry place.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 4 mins For best results, oven heat. Wrap all the tortillas in tin foil and place in a pre-heated oven for 4 minutes
Instructions: Each tortilla 800W / 900W 4 / 3 seconds
Heat on full power - 1 tortilla (800W) 4 seconds, (900W) 3 seconds.
4 tortillas (800W) 15 seconds, (900W) 10 seconds
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One tortilla (64g)|
|Energy||1198.90kJ (284.00kcal)||767.30kJ (181.76kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016