- Energy909kJ 216kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1514.20kJ (359.90kcal)
- 2 All butter sultana scones.
- All butter recipe Made with butter and sultanas for a crumbly texture and fruity taste
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sultanas (17%), Butter (Milk) (13%), Water, Sugar, Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Egg, Process Aid (Calcium Sulphate, Rapeseed Oil, Enzymes)
- Contains milk, gluten, wheat and egg. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1514.20kJ (359.90kcal)||908.52kJ (215.94kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016