- Energy51kJ 12kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1949kJ / 464kcal
- Savoury wheat crackers with sea salt.
- Tesco Sea salt Dipping Crackers. Baked with sea salt, specially shaped for dipping. Founded by two brothers, and now run by the second generation, our bakery has been making crackers for over 40 years. They’re passionate about both classic and innovative recipes – drawing on their experience to create new shapes, flavours and textures.
- LIGHT & CRISP Baked with sea salt, specially shaped for dipping.
- Pack size: 165g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil, Sprouted Wheat Flour, Buttermilk (Milk), Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt (1%), Yeast Powder (contains Wheat, Barley), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Yeast.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain sesame seeds.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Produced in Canada
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g||One cracker (2.6g)|
|Energy||1949kJ / 464kcal||51kJ / 12kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019