Pip And Nut Crunch Maple Peanut Butter 225G
- Crunchy Maple Peanut Butter
- Find Pip & Nut on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter: @pipandnut, #naturalnuttiness
- Pip & Nut's Crunchy Maple Peanut Butter is made from just-roasted high-oleic Argentinian peanuts and a sprinkling of sea salt. A drizzle of maple syrup and coconut oil gives this nut butter a naturally delicious twist.
- Naturally nutritious and ridiculously tasty, this nut butter can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Absolutely no palm oil or refined sugar
- Dairy and gluten free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Pack size: 225g
Peanuts (87.8%), Maple Syrup (6.6%), Coconut Oil, Sea Salt
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten
- Not suitable for other Nut allergy sufferers
Store in a cool, dry place. Once open eat within 3 months (easy!)
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Pip's Top Tip: Stir before use as the oil can naturally separate.
Number of uses
16 16 x table spoon servings
Name and address
- Pip & Nut,
- 118 Commercial St,
- E1 6NF.
- The Nest,
- Pip & Nut,
- 17 Amhurst Terrace,
- E8 2BT.
- Forage for more ideas at www.pipandnut.com
225 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 15g serving|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016