Tesco 6 Oriental Pork Kofta Kebabs 360G
- Energy829kJ 199kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1105.25kJ (264.67kcal)
- Minced pork seasoned with tomato, ginger and fennel spices.
- Succulent balls of minced pork seasoned with Asian inspired spices. Working with selected farmers that we know & trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. Spiced with a blend of ginger, paprika and aniseed, whether barbecued or cooked in the oven these kebabs are great come rain or shine.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (71%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Tomato Powder, Sea Salt, Red Pepper, Dried Garlic, Parsley, Salt, Ginger, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper, Paprika, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Clove, Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Flavouring, Raising Agent (Ammonium Bicarbonate), Yeast
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Place on a lightly oiled baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Ensure product is cooked thoroughly until all juices run clear and there is no raw eat inside.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 pork koftas (75g**)|
|Energy||1105.25kJ (264.67kcal)||828.94kJ (198.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016