- Energy621kJ 147kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 497kJ / 118kcal
- Fresh Class A turkey crown with backbone and prime wings, basted with turkey stock and added water.
- From trusted farms. Basted for extra succulence and flavour Our British turkeys are carefully selected and reared to a high standard of welfare by our trusted farmers.
INGREDIENTS: Turkey (93%), Water, Turkey Stock [Water, Turkey Extract, Mushroom, Kelp, Star Anise], Cornflour, Salt, Brown Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled 180°C / Fan 150°C / Gas 4 For calculated cooking time see front of pack Oven Cook from chilled only. Remove outer packaging. Do not remove the drip pad or foil tray. If stuffing is required, it is recommended that this is cooked separately. Pre-heat oven. Place the crown, in its foil tray in a roasting tin, rub the skin of the crown with oil or butter (optional) and cover loosely with kitchen foil. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven. After 1 hour, remove kitchen foil, return the crown to the oven and continue cooking. Baste turkey crown occasionally during cooking process (typically 2-4 times depending on the size). Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the turkey breast is pierced with a thin skewer. If the juices are pink, continue cooking for a further 15 minutes and retest. Repeat every 15 minutes until juices run clear. After cooking time, cover with foil and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes before carving.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 15-28 hours hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..Caution: This product will contain bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g|
|Energy||497kJ / 118kcal||621kJ / 147kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019