Tesco Finest Pork Belly With Apple And Cider Sauce 410G
- Energy2178kJ 524kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1312kJ / 316kcal
- Slow cooked pork belly with porchetta style rub and a sachet of apple and cider sauce.
- A traditional English recipe with an Italian twist. Combines selected Porchetta rub and pork belly rubbed with a blend of Italian inspired herbs and spices as well as sea salt and fennel seeds with a sweet tangy Bramley apple and Kentish cider sauce. Slowly cooked for up to four hours, it is tender and succulent.
Pork Belly (78%), Apple & Kentish Cider Sauce (20%) Sugar, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Cornflour, Rosemary, Thyme, Dried Garlic, Fennel Seed, Sage.
Apple & Kentish Cider Sauce contains: Bramley Apple (35%), Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Dried Apple (4.5%), Kentish Dry Cider (3.5%) (Sulphites), Cornflour, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190C / Fan 170C / Gas 5 35 mins Preheat oven. Remove all packaging and set aside sachet of sauce for later use. Place pork belly in an ovenproof dish in the centre of the oven. Cook for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with apple sauce on the side.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (166g**)|
|Energy||1312kJ / 316kcal||2178kJ / 524kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019