- Energy560kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2247kJ
- Giant Milk Chocolate Pieces.
- The chocolate used in Yorkie® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate. Enjoying chocolate as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle is one of life's pleasures
- If you want to know more, visit http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands, or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yorkieofficial.
- Yorkie® Chocolate Buttons are delicious giant pieces of smooth milk chocolate, packed into an easy-share bag so that you can share the Yorkie® taste with your family and friends. Just tear open the bag and share with others as a treat! Enjoy the delicious Yorkie® milk chocolate that you're used to, formed into large milk chocolate discs. These aren't your average chocolate buttons.
- If you fancy sharing a bag of big milk chocolate buttons, we've got you covered. You know we don't do things by halves. Made at our factory in York, Yorkie® Buttons have no artificial colours*, flavours or preservatives*. Just tasty Yorkie® chocolate! On the next long drive, in the evening or at the office, why not grab a bag to share?
- Yorkie® chocolate has been proudly made at our factory in York since 1976. Straight-talking and no nonsense, you can trust Yorkie® when you need a tasty chocolate treat that tells it like it is.
- *Milk Chocolate is naturally free from colour and preservatives
- If you love sharing Yorkie® Chocolate Buttons, try Yorkie® Original. Our no-nonsense chocolate bar has that classically chunky Yorkie® shape that you love!
- Delicious giant buttons of smooth milk chocolate
- No fuss, just giant chocolate buttons!
- 110g sharing bag - easy to share with family and friends
- Great classic Yorkie® taste
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Milk Chocolate is naturally free from colour and preservatives
- Pack size: 110g
Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Shea, Mango Kernel, Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Cocoa Solids 25% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Number of uses
4 Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
110 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.9g||4.5g||20g||23%|
|of which: sugars||57.9g||14.4g||90g||16%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019