The City Kitchen Skinny Thai Coconut Chicken 370G
- Energy1678kJ 399kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 493.59kJ (117.28kcal)
- Marinated chicken breast pieces in a coconut and lemongrass sauce, with mixed vegetables and cooked jasmine and wild rice.
- Our Thai Coconut Chicken uses jasmine & wild rice for a fragrant and nutty taste. Packed full of flame seared and aromatic flavour notes, why not finish it off with a squeeze of fresh lime for an extra zing.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (24%), Cooked Rice(Water, Rice, Wild Rice), Sweetcorn, Water Chestnut, Water, Green Bean, Spinach, Onion, Coconut, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Salt, Cornflour, Lime Juice, Lemongrass (Lemon Grass), Anchovy Extract (Fish), Lemon Juice, Garlic, Ginger, Basil, Sunflower Oil, Shallot, Galangal, Garlic Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Green Chilli Purée, Flavouring, Green Chilli, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Paprika, Chicken Extract (Chicken Fat, Chicken Bones, Chicken), Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sunflower Oil), Palm Oil, Lime Leaves, Black Pepper, Molasses, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cumin Powder, Ginger Powder, Sea Salt, Kaffir Lime Peel, Chilli Powder, Pimento Powder, Turmeric, Mustard Seed, Coriander Powder, White Pepper, Cumin, Coriander Seed, Parsley, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Soya Bean, Wheat, Oregano, Thyme, Fennel, Marjoram, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Alcohol)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. The allergens in this product have changed.
Keep in the fridge
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot. Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (340g**)|
|Energy||493.59kJ (117.28kcal)||1678.21kJ (398.75kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016