- Energy1604kJ 382kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 417kJ / 99kcal
- Soya protein pieces in a coconut, lime and chilli sauce, served with cooked jasmine rice and vegetables.
- Aromatic & Creamy Pieces of spiced soya protein in a fragrant coconut curry infused with red chilli and kaffir lime We believe in creating tasty, vibrant dishes where vegetables are the hero
Cooked Jasmine Rice, Water, Water Chestnut, Red Pepper, Green Bean, Onion, Tomato Purée, Coconut Extract, Soya Protein Concentrate, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Sunflower Oil, Palm Sugar, Lime Juice, Green Chilli Purée, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Salt, Lemon Grass, Dried Red Chilli, Coriander, Lime Leaf, Basil, Wild Ginger, Sugar, Garlic, Galangal, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shallot, Flavouring, Kaffir Lime Peel, Molasses, Paprika, Coriander Seed, Pepper, Cumin, Cardamom Seeds, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Nutmeg Powder, Mace Powder, Soya Bean, Wheat, Cardamom Powder.
Cooked Jasmine Rice contains: Water, Jasmine Rice.
- May contain almond and cashew. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: Chilled: 800W 5½ mins / 900W 4½ mins
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve. Pierce film lid.
- Not suitable for oven heating.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (385g**)|
|Energy||417kJ / 99kcal||1604kJ / 382kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019