Tesco Free From Crispy Garlic Potato 350G
- Energy2476kJ 592kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 974.88kJ (233.06kcal)
- Chicken breast in a maize and rice flour coating, served with sliced potatoes, fried onions, garlic oil and fresh parsley.
- Free From milk, egg, wheat and gluten. Chicken breast fillet coated in a crispy crumb with a garlic melt.
Potato, Onion, Chicken Breast (18%), Maize Flour, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Parsley, Maize Starch, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Dextrose, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Colours (Plain Caramel, Beta-Carotene), Stabilisers (Methyl Cellulose, Disodium Diphosphate), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Flavouring, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Coriander, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Chilled: 25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Frozen: 50 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (254g**)|
|Energy||974.88kJ (233.06kcal)||2476.20kJ (591.97kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016