Tesco Katsu Chicken And Hoisin Duck Sushi 218G
- Energy1331kJ 315kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 611kJ / 145kcal
- 3 Hoisin duck, cucumber and spring onion California rolls with a white sesame seed coating, 3 katsu breaded chicken breast, pepper and spinach California rolls with a black sesame seed coating, 3 kimchi hosomaki, 1 bottle of soy sauce, 1 pickled ginger sachet, 1 wasabi sachet and 1 set of chopsticks.
- A taste of Japan Chicken California rolls, Duck California rolls, Vegetable hosomaki Our sushi rice is cooked in traditional Japanese pots, seasoned and then hand filled with carefully selected ingredients to deliver a taste of Japan
Cooked White Sushi Rice, Duck (6%), Chicken Breast (4%), Cucumber, Water, Pepper, Soy Sauce Bottle, Pickled Ginger Sachet, Carrot, Wheat Flour, Spring Onion, Spinach, Wasabi Sachet, Sugar, Nori Seaweed, Palm Oil, White Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Red Cabbage, Rice Vinegar, Onion, Ginger Purée, Cornflour, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Brown Sugar, Coconut Extract, Garlic Purée, Soya Bean, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Wine, Concentrated Plum Juice, Plum, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Extract, Corn Starch, Cane Molasses, Chive, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Red Chilli Purée, Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Ginger, Coriander, Star Anise, Fennel, Cumin, Turmeric, Tomato Purée, Concentrated Lime Juice, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper, Yeast, Dextrose, Cinnamon Powder, Aniseed, Clove Powder, Onion Powder, Tamarind Paste, Chilli Flakes, Garlic Powder, Leek, Clove, Parsley, Garlic, White Peppercorns, Bay Leaf, Paprika, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid).
Cooked White Sushi Rice contains: Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil.
Soy Sauce Bottle contains: Water, Soya Bean, Salt, Vinegar, Ethanol.
Pickled Ginger Sachet contains: Ginger, Tapioca Starch, Rice Vinegar, Water, Salt.
Wasabi Sachet contains: Horseradish, Wasabi.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- For best results remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before eating.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (218g)|
|Energy||611kJ / 145kcal||1331kJ / 315kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019