Tesco Cajun Chicken Wrap
- Energy1505kJ 358kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 745kJ / 177kcal
- Mixed vegetables dressed in a roasted red pepper and tomato sauce and pulled chicken marinated in a Cajun seasoning, with chipotle chilli mayonnaise and spinach in a plain tortilla wrap.
- Hand wrapped Seasoned chicken breast, spicy chipotle mayonnaise and chilli salsa. Carefully handpacked everyday. Our chefs create recipes inspired from around the world using ingredients specially selected for flavour. These ingredients are then packed into a soft tortilla and expertly hand rolled.
- Hand wrapped.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Long Grain Rice [Water, Long Grain Rice], Chicken Breast (18%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Spinach, Sweetcorn, Rapeseed Oil, Roasted Red Peppers, Palm Oil, Tomato, Cornflour, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Parsley, Spirit Vinegar, Spices, Garlic Purée, Pepper, Onion Purée, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), Onion Powder, Chipotle Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Black Pepper Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cumin Extract, Coriander Extract, Cane Molasses, Red Wine Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Dried Potato, Red Chilli, Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Tomato Powder, Lemon Juice, Dried Basil, Coriander.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||745kJ / 177kcal||1505kJ / 358kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019