Tesco Finest Mushroom And Garlic Pie 280G
- Energy2431kJ 583kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 868.24kJ (208.10kcal)
- Portobello mushroom, Chanterelle mushroom, Black Trumpet mushroom, Cep mushroom and garlic in a white wine sauce suet pastry pie, with a cauliflower, cheese and spinach topping.
- Tesco Finest Portobello Mushroom and Garlic Pie With cauliflower, mature Cheddar and spinach topping in a buttery pastry Carefully prepared by experts in an artisan bakery with a mix of wild mushrooms in a rich, Sauvignon Blanc sauce
Portobello Mushrooms (21%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cauliflower Florets, Milk, Onion, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Wild Mushroom (5%), Palm Oil, Double Cream (Milk), White Wine, Spinach, Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Mushroom Extract, Sunflower Oil, Thyme, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, ND(Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide).
Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk).
Wild Mushroom contains: Chanterelle Mushroom, Black Trumpet Mushroom, Cep Mushroom.
Balsamic Vinegar contains: Red Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 25-30 minutes Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove outer packaging
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (280g)|
|Energy||868.24kJ (208.10kcal)||2431.07kJ (582.68kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016