- Energy1030kJ 246kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1839kJ / 439kcal
- Pink sponge cake layered with strawberry jam, covered with cream flavoured frosting, decorated with pink meringues, white chocolate and pink sprinkles with an edible printed flamingo collar.
- Hand decorated Sponge layered with strawberry jam and frosting for a sweet cake. Our cake is hand decorated with a printed white chocolate flavoured collar and a topping of pink meringues, white chocolate curls and sugar sprinkles. Perfect for a special occasion.
Frosting (28%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Strawberry Jam (9%), Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Glucose Syrup, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acacia, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Sunflower Lecithins, Soya Lecithins), Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Radish Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Apple Concentrate, Dried Whole Milk, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colours (Beetroot Red, Anthocyanins, Riboflavins, Mixed Carotenoids), Wheat Starch, Shea Fat, Pasteurised Egg White, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Cornflour, Dried Egg White, Beetroot Juice from Concentrate, Glazing Agent (White and Yellow Beeswax), Lemon Concentrate.
Frosting contains: Icing Sugar, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Glucose Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Flavouring, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Beta-Carotene).
Strawberry Jam contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Strawberry Purée, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate), Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring, Colour (Anthocyanins), Rapeseed Oil, Firming Agent (Calcium Chloride).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake still on a firm surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||56g of cake|
|Energy||1839kJ / 439kcal||1030kJ / 246kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019