Tesco Finest Balsamic Beetroot And Goats Cheese Quiche 180G
- Energy2094kJ 502kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1163.30kJ (279.15kcal)
- A crème fraîche and full fat soft goat's cheese sauce in an all butter beetroot coloured shortcrust pastry case, topped with balsamic beetroot.
- All butter beetroot pastry with rich goat's cheese We have baked this quiche with double cream, so it's deliciously indulgent Our chefs have created indulgent quiche recipes full of the best ingredients for a rich flavour, which are carefully prepared and hand finished in our bakery.
Balsamic Beetroot (33%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Full Fat Soft Goat's Cheese (Milk) (10%), Whole Milk, Crème Fraîche (Milk), Butter (Milk) (8%), Egg, Double Cream (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Egg Yolk, Rapeseed Oil, Colour (Beetroot Red), Salt, White Pepper.
Balsamic Beetroot contains: Beetroot, White Balsamic Vinegar, Sugar (Sulphites), Water, Cornflour.
White Balsamic Vinegar contains: Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate, Antioxidant (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing. \nKeep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Stand for 2 minutes prior to serving.
Instructions: Important Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be served hot or cold. For best results oven heat. Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each quiche (180g)|
|Energy||1163.30kJ (279.15kcal)||2093.94kJ (502.47kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016