- Energy1437kJ 345kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 897.87kJ (215.66kcal)
- Butternut squash, kale and chilli baked with eggs and double cream on a wholemeal enriched shortcrust pastry base.
- Wholemeal enriched base. Chunky squash, kale and mature Cheddar baked with a mild chilli kick. Our recipes have been created by our chefs, packing them with colourful vegetables. Our crustless quiches are then baked by our experts for a thin crispy wholemeal enriched base.
INGREDIENTS: Semi Skimmed Milk, Butternut Squash (22%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Egg, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Kale (6%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli, Quick Release Agent(Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Lecithins), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)), Parsley, Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Processing Aids (Citric Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. OVEN Chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 15mins
Instructions: Important Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be served hot or cold. For best results, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||897.87kJ (215.66kcal)||1436.59kJ (345.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016