Tesco Chicken Katsu Wrap
- Energy1393kJ 331kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673kJ / 160kcal
- Cooked vermicelli noodles with chicken breast in a southern fried coating, pickled mixed vegetables and chilli, a katsu curry inspired sauce, spinach and Chinese leaf in a plain tortilla wrap.
- Hand Wrapped. Soft crumb chicken breast, rice noodles, curry sauce and pickled slaw. Our chefs create recipes inspired from around the world using ingredients specially selected for flavour. These ingredients are then packed into a soft tortilla and expertly hand rolled.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Vermicelli Rice Noodles [Water, Rice Flour], Water, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Chicken Breast (14%), Spinach, Chinese Leaf, Apple, Carrot, Cabbage, Onion, Rice Wine Vinegar, Palm Oil, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Roast Onion, Brown Sugar, Salt, Honey, Cornflour, Lime Juice, Garlic Purée, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Ginger Purée, Chilli, Wheat Starch, Tomato Paste, Wheat Gluten, Spices, Spirit Vinegar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, White Wine Vinegar, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), Milk Solids, Maize Flour, Lime Zest, Tapioca Starch, Black Pepper, Molasses, Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Sage Extract, Mustard Powder, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Soya Beans, Onion Powder, Paprika Extract, Garlic Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Pepper Extract, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper, Yeast, Ground Ginger, Celery, White Pepper, Coriander Extract, Celery Seeds, Chilli Extract, Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||673kJ / 160kcal||1393kJ / 331kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019