- Energy496kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1128kJ / 273kcal
- Chilli marinated stone-in Queen green olives, Manchego full fat hard cheese made from unpasteurised ewe's milk, chilli marinated stone-in Coquillo black olives, pickled red peppers and dry cured Spanish ham.
- Mellow Manchego, stone in Queen Green and Coquillo olives in a lightly spiced dressing, 12 month matured Serrano ham and Peruvian piquant flame peppers. Explore the balance of flavours and textures with this selection of Spanish tapas. We've paired 12 month matured Spanish Serrano ham with sweet, mellow Manchego from farms in Castilla la Mancha. The sheep roam freely and feed on aromatic local plants, giving the milk and cheese its distinctive taste. Earthy Queen Green and fruity Coquillo olives in a spicy dressing are complemented by sweet Peruvian flame peppers. Enjoy this platter with a glass of our Tesco finest* Rioja Reserva with family and friends.
- Mellow Manchego, stone in Queen Green and Coquillo olives in a lightly spiced dressing, 12 month matured Serrano ham and Peruvian piquant flame peppers.
- Pack size: 175g
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Packed in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Olives contain olive stones.Caution: Do not eat rind on Manchego Cheese.
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1128kJ / 273kcal||496kJ / 120kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Olives contain olive stones.Caution: Do not eat rind on Manchego Cheese.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019