- Energy713kJ 169kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 648kJ / 154kcal
- Unsmoked dry cured gammon joint with a Seville orange glaze.
- Succulent, outdoor bred British pork dry cured for a rich, meaty flavour. Diamond scored and caramelised for perfect golden crackling and finished with a fruity citrus glaze.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (81%), Seville Orange Citrus Glaze (13%), Salt, Demerara Sugar, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Bay Leaf, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate).
Seville Orange Glaze contains: Water, Brown Sugar, Mandarin, Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Seville Orange (5%), Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Cornflour, Colour (Caramel), Ginger, Concentrated Orange Juice, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lemon Juice, Lime Zest, Lemon Zest.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200*C / Fan 180*C / Gas Mark 6 60 mins Remove the film lid and the sauce from the tray and place in the center of the preheated oven. Cook for 60 minutes. Remove the joint from the oven and allow to rest. Heat a pan of boiling water, add the sachet of sauce for 3-4 minutes, carefully remove with tongs and serve over the gammon joint whilst it is resting.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere,.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of the joint with glaze (110g)|
|Energy||648kJ / 154kcal||713kJ / 169kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019