- Energy484kJ 117kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 692kJ / 167kcal
- Slow roasted tomatoes, pitted green olives and mozzarella cheese balls.
- Tesco ANTIPASTI SELECTION. Greek Halkidiki olives mixed with slow roasted tomatoes and mozzarella. Our experts carefully select ingredients to create perfect combinations of flavour and texture.
Marinated Slow Roasted Tomatoes, Pitted Halkidiki Olives, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (13%), Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice from Concentrate.
Marinated Slow Roasted Tomatoes contain: Tomato, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Garlic, Oregano, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Lemon Juice.
Pitted Halkidiki Olives contain: Green Olives, Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Number of uses
- CAUTION: Although every care has been taken to remove olive stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack|
|Energy||692kJ / 167kcal||484kJ / 117kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019